On September 1, 2022, a cooperation agreement was signed between the International Women’s Union to support women entrepreneurs and the National Association of Businesswomen of Tajikistan (NABWT).
The parties have achieved the main areas of cooperation:
- development, promotion and implementation of projects, including in the field of small and medium-sized businesses, ensuring the satisfaction of social, cultural, health-improving interests of women;
- providing analytical and statistical information on various segments of the women’s entrepreneurship market;
- improving the women’s business climate, identifying and overcoming existing barriers to the development of medium-sized entrepreneurship;
- dissemination of best practices to support women’s entrepreneurship in Russia and Tajikistan;
- formation of a positive image of the Parties for the investment community;
- organization, holding and joint participation in women’s forums, seminars, exhibitions, festivals and fairs on innovation in Tajikistan, in the Russian Federation and abroad;
- interaction with public organizations and the expert community;
- informational support of projects dedicated to women’s issues.
NABWT has some experience in lobbying for the economic rights and interests of women entrepreneurs. The Association unites women entrepreneurs and artisans of the country in one network. It provides its services to both individuals and legal entities throughout Tajikistan.
Dialogue is the basis of soft “female” power. By helping each other, we make the world a better place, which allows us to find answers to any challenges of our time!